- Entry Level Referee Course
ENTRY LEVEL REFEREE COURSES
Here are the local Entry Level Referee Courses that can be found on cnra.gameofficials.net right now.
#20782 Mt Shasta Youth Soccer (18 hour classroom)
- Shady Creek Childrens Center, 405 Mill St. Mt. Shasta
- Monday, June 26 6:00pm - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, June 27 6:00pm - 9:00pm
- Wednesday, June 28 6:00pm - 9:00pm
- Thursday, June 29 6:00pm - 9:00pm
- Friday, June 30 6:00pm - 9:00pm
- Wednesday, July 5 6:00pm - 9:00pm
- Grade/age override code - 16522
- Contact Jeanne Turner firstname.lastname@example.org
#20794 Redding Youth Soccer (Online, Classroom and Field Session)
- Redding Soccer Park
- Friday, August 11 6:00pm - 7:00pm (Orientation)
- Saturday, August 19 8:00am - 5:00pm (Classroom)
- Sunday, August 20 10:00am - 2:00pm (Field Session)
- Grade/age override code - 86678
- More information on the Redding YSL website
- Contact Don Chin email@example.com
#20904 Siskiyou Youth Soccer League (Online, Classroom and Field Session)
#20978 Anderson Youth Soccer League (Online, Classroom and Field Session)
- Weed High School 909 Hillside Drive, Weed, CA
- Friday, July 21 6:00pm - 7:00pm (Orientation)
- Saturday, July 29 8:00am - 6:00pm (Classroom)
- Sunday, July 30 8:00am - 12:00pm (Field)
- Grade/age override code - 92738
- Contact Russ Moller firstname.lastname@example.org
- Anderson City Hall 1887 Howard St. Anderson, CA
- Friday, August 18 6:00pm - 7:00pm (Orientation)
- Saturday, August 26 9:00am - 6:00pm (Classroom)
- Sunday, August 27 9:00am - 1:00pm (Field)
- Grade/age override code: 45066
- Contact: James Crandall email@example.com
HOW TO SIGN UP FOR A REFEREE CLASS
- Go to the website cnra.gameofficials.net
- On the left, select Sign Up For Course
- Select Grade 8 Entry Level Course - Online, Classroom and Field Session
- Look through the list of classes for one in your area. On the far right you will see how many have registered for the course and the maximum number of students.
- Select the blue course number.
- The Course Information screen will have the class details and contact information. Write this down. Then select the link to register.
- At this point you will need to create an account (if you don't already have one)
- You may be asked for a Grade/age override code. Check your course information above for that. If it is not there, check with the contact person.
The format for this course has changed compared to years past. There is now an online component (approximately 3-4 hours) consisting of 14 instructional videos, associated chapter quizzes, and a 50 question final exam. These must ALL be completed prior to the in-person Classroom (8 hours) and Field (4 hours) sessions . You will have two chances to pass the online final exam. If you are successful, there is no exam at the Course; if you are not successful after two online attempts, you must retake the exam during the classroom course portion. There is also a mandatory 4-hr field session scheduled the day following the classroom session. At this point you will receive your certificate and referee patch.
HOW TO SCHEDULE A REFEREE CLASS FOR MY LEAGUE